Thursday 8 May 2014

[AssParade] Claire Dames, Lindsey Meadows (Taking a Hike / 03.19.2007)

I love nature. I really do. I've always wanted to have some kind of sexual adventure in nature. I'm in L.A. right now so I decided what better place to make my fantasy come true than on a mountain. I was also a boy scout so It's double the fun for me. I get to take my army knife, go hiking, and set up camp. Maybe, have a camp fire at night. The whole nine. The best part is the two hot girls that came with me. What lovely asses they had. They both wore matching lumber jack outfits. But sexy! I'm talking short shorts with suspenders, and long socks with big boots. No matter how I describe it, it doesn't sound sexy. Just watch the trailer. You'll see what I mean. So the girls and I decided... 

Claire Dames Taking a Hike


No comments:

Post a Comment